Yummy avocado salad: a very own recipe!
I often think that salads are too light as lunch or as dinner. You could of course add pasta, but then the salad becomes less healthy. So, one day I was doubting about a salad recipe that could actually take away your hunger, but without adding too much carbs. I searched on the internet for recipes, but I couldn’t find the perfect one. So, I mixed a few recipes together, added some ingredients and took some out. I created my own satisfying healthy salad! It’s perfect for lunch and the ingredients are available in the supermarket.
What do you need?
- 1 or 2 avocados
- 1 apple
- 1 package of crayfish
- 1 egg
- 1 lemon
- honey-mustard sauce
How do you make it?
- Cook an egg until the yellow part is hard.
- Meanwhile, put as much lettuce on a plate as you like.
- Peel the apple and cut it into pieces. Cover the lettuce with the pieces.
- Remove the pits from the avocado and cut the avocados into pieces. Add them to your lettuce and apple.
- Add the crayfisch to your salad.
- When your egg is ready, add the cooked egg.
- Cut the lemon is 2 parts and add some lime juice to your salad.
- The final step: pour some honey-mustard sauce over your salad and you’re done!
*This recipe could be for one person, but you can use less or more ingredients, whatever you like!
I hope you guys enjoy the salad!
By Lena van de Lande