Tortilla pizza’s: cheap, easy and delicious!
So if you are a student, you probably ask yourself the following questions: where did all my money go? And how am I going to have a proper meal? I don’t feel like cooking much, but what am I going to make then? This recipe, Tortilla Pizza’s, is very cheap and easy to make, and therefore the perfect recipe for students. You can either have it for lunch, or for dinner. It can also be vegetarian, or it can be non-vegetarian. You can use this recipe in many ways, so be creative and enjoy!
Recipe (4 persons):
What do you need?
- 6-8 tortilla’s / wraps
- Tomato sauce: not ketchup, but something like the one on the left
- Pepperoni, vegetables, chicken, and so on: choose whatever you like on your pizza!
- Grated cheese
- If you like: some oil, garlic or oregano.
How do you make it?
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cover each tortilla with tomato sauce.
- Bake the vegetables over medium heat, or bake the pepperoni for one minute over medium heat.
- Put all of them on the tortilla’s.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the tortilla’s to finish them.
- Put them in the oven for 5-10 minutes, and you are ready to enjoy!
By Lena van de Lande