The Sweet Potatoe-Bowl: A 5 or less Recipe!
Here is another recipe for the typical students among us: those who are not so rich, a little bit clumsy and very lazy. This recipe is perfect for them (us): the sweet potato-bowl. Although it takes some time to make this sweet potato-bowl, it won’t be very difficult because it won’t cost you a lot of effort. Since you only need five or less ingredients for this recipe, it’s also cheap and even the most clumsy students will be able to make this dish!
Recipe (2 persons):
What do you need?
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 150 grams of spinach (like 3 hands)
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons of tahin
- 1 lemon
How do you make it?
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Clean the sweet potatoes and cut them into thin slices.
- Peel the onion and cut it into small and thin pieces.
- Place the potato slices and the onion pieces on an oven plate, covered with a baking sheet. Bake s for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle the spinach in the last 3 minutes over the potato and the onion until the spinach is slightly soft.
- While everything is in the oven, you can make the sauce. Use the juice of half of the lemon, and mix this with the tahin. Add some oil, salt and pepper and your sauce is done.
- Divide the sauce, the potatoes, the onion and the spinach into two bowls, and you’re done!
By Lena van de Lande