A small chocolate cake: a big treat!
I guess everyone would get extremely hungry by seeing this picture above. And of course, who could stand a chocolate cake with soft, fluid chocolate from the inside? I personally think no one! This recipe is quit easy to make, and it will also impress your family, friends or lover. Treat yourself (and others), that’s okay once in a while!
Recipe (4 persons):
What do you need?
- 125 grams of dark chocolate
- 125 grams of butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- a pinch of salt
- powdered sugar for the topping (or fruit or something, you can be creative)
How do you make it?
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the chocolate and the butter in pieces, and put them together in a bowl.
- Place the bowl in boiling water, until it is completely melted.
- Beat the eggs and the sugar in another bowl until the mixture is frothy.
- Mix the chocolatemixture with the egg mixture.
- Add the flour and the salt, and scoop it with a spoon.
- Grease the little bowls for your tiny cakes with melted butter and sprinkle some flour in it.
- Devide the mixture over the bowls.
- Bake the cakes in the middle of the oven for 10-12 minutes, until the outside is firm but the inside is still soft (if you shake them, they may not lap (?).
- Turn the bowls upside down, and put the cakes on plates. Decorate them with some fruit or powdered sugar, and you’re ready to enjoy!
By Lena van de Lande