Cheesy nachos: the best (late night) snack ever!
Hmmm, I just love nachos! They are perfect for a late night snack, but you can also eat them for lunch or dinner. They are easy and you can be very creative! You can add all kinds of vegetables and all kinds of meat. Eat them with guacamole, salsa sauce, crème fraîche, a sweet chili sauce or a spicy one. Here is how I love to eat them!
Recipe (±2 persons):
What do you need?
- 1 bag of nacho cheese tortilla chips
- 300 grams of minced beef
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 paprika
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- as many cheddar cheese as you like!
- as many grated cheese as you love!
How do you make it?
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees of Celcius.
- Cut the vegetables into small pieces
- Bake the ground beef and add the vegetables and the packet of taco seasoning
- Put the nacho cheese tortilla chips in an oven dish and cover them with cheddar cheese.
- Add the meat and the vegetables and cover everything with grated cheese.
- Put it in the oven for 10 minutes.
- It is ready when the cheese is melted! You can serve the nachos in the oven dish or on a plate. Add one or more sauces you like and you are ready to enjoy. I personally like guacamole and crème fraîche the most!
By Lena van de Lande